Re: Can anyone access pkr?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Jan 30, 2010.

  1. On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 18:52:20 +0000, remove
    <"welsh(remove)wizard29"@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >I can't get on for some reason.

    I can't either.

    Also, I can't seem to access rltyu. Are you having trouble with this?

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Jan 30, 2010

  2. On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 19:17:29 +0000, remove
    <"welsh(remove)wizard29"@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del wrote:
    >> On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 18:52:20 +0000, remove
    >> <"welsh(remove)wizard29"@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>> I can't get on for some reason.

    >> I can't either.
    >>
    >> Also, I can't seem to access rltyu. Are you having trouble with this?

    >WWW.pkr.com

    Works okay here.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Jan 30, 2010

  3. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    VanguardLH Guest

    remove wrote:

    > Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del wrote:
    >> On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 18:52:20 +0000, remove
    >> <"welsh(remove)wizard29"@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>> I can't get on for some reason.

    >> I can't either.
    >>
    >> Also, I can't seem to access rltyu. Are you having trouble with this?

    > WWW.pkr.com

    Oh, finally, the TLD (top-level domain) in a usable URL. Works for me
    except their scripts do have an error (in IE8, the error status is in the
    lower left corner if you have the status bar displayed) which bitches that
    object "en/" cannot be found (which is an invalid object name). So bitch to
    the site about THEIR script code. Like many sites with animation and images
    or videos, this one also uses Adobe Flash content. So go find some other
    Flash sites and check if they display correctly to see if you have a problem
    with the Flash add-on (assuming you even installed it).

    Considering your penchant for calling everyone here an idiot just because
    they can't help you first with an unidentified site and then with an
    unidentified problem means that, yep, "me 2 an eedeeawt an cawnt hep youse."
    You dug your own grave. We'll oblige and throw the dirt in atop of you.

    VanguardLH, Jan 31, 2010