Re: Camera bags...Iis Lowepro a good choice?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Dierk Haasis, Aug 27, 2003.

  1. Dierk Haasis

    Dierk Haasis Guest

    On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:50:16 -0400, "Jim Waggener" <>
    wrote:

    >Does Lowepro make quality camera bags or should I look elsewhere?

    Yes, they are very good. As are Domkes, Tenbas, Tamracs and - my
    personal choice - Billinghams.*

    *My first photo bag was a LowePro and I was very satisfied with it and
    its long-time performance. When I had to decide on a new bag (and had
    the money) I went for the Billingham, which I regard still higher.

    --

    Dierk

    Dierk Haasis, Aug 27, 2003

  2. Dierk Haasis

    Charlie Self Guest

    Dierk Haasis writes:

    >>Does Lowepro make quality camera bags or should I look elsewhere?

    >Yes, they are very good. As are Domkes, Tenbas, Tamracs and - my
    >personal choice - Billinghams.*
    >

    >*My first photo bag was a LowePro and I was very satisfied with it and
    >its long-time performance. When I had to decide on a new bag (and had
    >the money) I went for the Billingham, which I regard still higher.

    Right all the way. And you should regard the Billingham more highly: it costs
    2-3 times as much, and from the little I've seen, may well be worth it.

    Charlie Self

    "Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things."
    Dan Quayle, 11/30/88

    Charlie Self, Aug 27, 2003