Re: Camedia Suite/Olympus

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Jimmy, Jul 18, 2003.

  1. Jimmy

    Jimmy Guest

    "Alistair Macdonald" <> wrote in message
    > Please bear with a beginner. I have recently installed WinXP from 98, and am
    > having dificulty with Camedia Suite to accept my camera - Olympus C-920
    > Zoom. With 98 I had no problem. I was prompted to click My Camera, and with
    > the camera plugged in I was connected. Now with XP there is no My Camera.
    > I have tried to re-install but when I come to the options of cameras, my
    > model isn't listed and/or I get a message - the software you are installing
    > has not passed Windows Logo testing to verify its compatibility with Windows
    > XP. Is there no Camedia Suite compatibility with XP?
    > Should I remove the original Camedia Suite program and try re-installing.
    > Buy new Camedia Suite software, or is there another trick?
    > Alistair

    http://www.olympus.co.jp/CS/digital/di/row/faq/tech/WinXP.html You might take a look at the XP
    patch that is available. I'm not sure how you accessed your camera before, but when I connect my
    camera to my XP machine the card shows up as removable drive.

    Jimmy, Jul 18, 2003