Re: Calling SIP experts, help please (Senao WiFi phone)

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by weedsgrace@gmail.com, May 14, 2008.

  1. Guest

    On 4月30æ—¥, 上åˆ8æ—¶23分, "Martin²" <> wrote:
    > My Senao SI 7800H WiFi phone works OK when I call PSTN numbers, but I don't
    > get incoming sound when I call other Sipgate users. It works OK when another
    > Sipgate user calls me. Works when I call 10000.
    > Sipgate just advised me to forward ports.
    > (which is all very well, but you can't on friends or public WiFi, but that's
    > for another time).
    > I forward ports 3478, 3479, 5004, 5060, 8000, 10000 to my phone. Tried all
    > possible combinations of settings and  FWD Stun, but to no avail.
    > I have borrowed Zyxel P-2000W V2 phone, used the same settings, and it works
    > fine !
    >
    > So my question is, what is the difference between calling PSTN and another
    > Sipgate user ?
    > (haven't tried other VoIP providers)
    > Is there a different port used to receive sound ?
    > Thanks, regards,
    > Martin

    I also think it is not for the nat problem that you need to forward
    some ports. if you can sniffer on your wifi router, then we can see
    where is the sip message error.

    www.telecomchinasourcing.com/knowledge
    , May 14, 2008