Re: Calling 2 functions from JavaScript OnMouseOver

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by §ñühw¤£f, Dec 31, 2010.

  1. ~~Rob Telp~~ <> pinched out a steaming pile of<-
    >:

    > Is it possible to call 2 functions in the OnMouseOver event itself?
    >
    > Currently I am doing: <a onMouseOver="FUNCTION1()"</a>
    >
    > I would like to call 2 functions if possible: <a

    onMouseOver="FUNCTION1()
    > FUNCTION2()"</a>
    >
    > If it is possible, what is the syntax and what do I use to separate

    the 2
    > functions? I have tried a space, comma, semi colon and colon and

    none
    > appear to work.
    >
    > TIA

    CROSS POSTED TO APPROPRIATE NEWSGROUP.

    §ñühw¤£f, Dec 31, 2010

  2. §ñühw¤£f

    Lew Guest

    On 12/31/2010 01:22 AM, ���hw��f wrote:
    > ~~Rob Telp~~<> pinched out a steaming pile of<-
    > >:
    >
    >> Is it possible to call 2 functions in the OnMouseOver event itself?
    >>
    >> Currently I am doing:<a onMouseOver="FUNCTION1()"</a>
    >>
    >> I would like to call 2 functions if possible:<a

    > onMouseOver="FUNCTION1()
    >> FUNCTION2()"</a>
    >>
    >> If it is possible, what is the syntax and what do I use to separate

    > the 2
    >> functions? I have tried a space, comma, semi colon and colon and

    > none
    >> appear to work.
    >>
    >> TIA
    >>

    > CROSS POSTED TO APPROPRIATE NEWSGROUP.

    comp.lang.java.help is a newsgroup pertaining to the Java programming
    language. You appear to be asking about Javascript, a different language
    altogether.

    --
    Lew
    Ceci n'est pas une pipe.
    Lew, Dec 31, 2010

  3. §ñühw¤£f

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 06:22:59 +0000 (UTC), §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > ~~Rob Telp~~ <> pinched out a steaming pile of<-
    > >:
    >
    >> Is it possible to call 2 functions in the OnMouseOver event itself?
    >>
    >> Currently I am doing: <a onMouseOver="FUNCTION1()"</a>
    >>
    >> I would like to call 2 functions if possible: <a

    > onMouseOver="FUNCTION1()
    >> FUNCTION2()"</a>
    >>
    >> If it is possible, what is the syntax and what do I use to separate

    > the 2
    >> functions? I have tried a space, comma, semi colon and colon and

    > none
    >> appear to work.
    >>
    >> TIA
    >>

    > CROSS POSTED TO APPROPRIATE NEWSGROUP.

    Idiot. Java and Javascript are totally different.
    richard, Dec 31, 2010
  4. §ñühw¤£f

    Aardvark Guest

    On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 09:06:19 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > In message <1t6fiuzi75cte$>, richard pondered the
    > following:
    >> On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 06:22:59 +0000 (UTC), §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >>
    >> > ~~Rob Telp~~ <> pinched out a steaming pile of<-

    >> > onMouseOver="FUNCTION1()

    >> > the 2
    >> > none

    >> > CROSS POSTED TO APPROPRIATE NEWSGROUP.

    >> Idiot. Java and Javascript are totally different.

    > cry me a river, bitches.
    >
    > ^_^

    Is that wolfus-speak for 'oopsie' ?

    --
    Couldn't think of a sig. This'll have to do.
    Aardvark, Dec 31, 2010
  5. §ñühw¤£f

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 06:22:59 +0000, §ñühw€£f wrote:

    > ~~Rob Telp~~ <> pinched out a steaming pile of<-
    > >:
    >
    >> Is it possible to call 2 functions in the OnMouseOver event itself?
    >>
    >> Currently I am doing: <a onMouseOver="FUNCTION1()"</a>
    >>
    >> I would like to call 2 functions if possible: <a

    > onMouseOver="FUNCTION1()
    >> FUNCTION2()"</a>
    >>
    >> If it is possible, what is the syntax and what do I use to separate

    > the 2
    >> functions? I have tried a space, comma, semi colon and colon and

    > none
    >> appear to work.
    >>
    >> TIA
    >>

    > CROSS POSTED TO APPROPRIATE NEWSGROUP.

    javascript != java.

    inappropriate froup removed and laughed at.

    Meat Plow, Dec 31, 2010
  6. §ñühw¤£f

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 14:06:47 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > Meat Plow wrote:
    >> On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 06:22:59 +0000, §ñühw£f wrote:
    >>
    >>> ~~Rob Telp~~ <> pinched out a steaming pile of<-

    >>> onMouseOver="FUNCTION1()

    >>> the 2
    >>> none

    >>> CROSS POSTED TO APPROPRIATE NEWSGROUP.

    >> javascript != java.
    >>
    >> inappropriate froup removed and laughed at.
    >>

    > Wow, real mature yu fukin GAYLORD!

    Aw, you're hurt :( I tried to be as nice as possible. Really.

    Meat Plow, Dec 31, 2010