Re: Calling 2 functions from JavaScript OnMouseOver

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Dec 31, 2010.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 22:36:03 -0500, ~~Rob Telp~~ wrote:

    > Is it possible to call 2 functions in the OnMouseOver event itself?
    >
    > Currently I am doing: <a onMouseOver="FUNCTION1()"</a>
    >
    > I would like to call 2 functions if possible: <a onMouseOver="FUNCTION1()
    > FUNCTION2()"</a>
    >
    > If it is possible, what is the syntax and what do I use to separate the 2
    > functions? I have tried a space, comma, semi colon and colon and none
    > appear to work.
    >
    > TIA

    Should post question in comp.lang.javascript

    richard, Dec 31, 2010

  2. richard

    MyNews Guest

    Why this 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    Just because you Know not JavaScript and have no Info for the OP

    Is no reason to send he a way!
    And at comp.lang.javascript there is over 30 question out answer!

    --
    http://mynews.ath.cx