Re: Call for mandates

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by otter, Jan 3, 2011.

  1. otter

    otter Guest

    On Jan 2, 9:46 am, Bowser <> wrote:
    > OK, we've had a few suggestions in the past, like "abstract," but we
    > need more suggestions. Here's a thought: raid DP Review. Take a look
    > at some recent challenges over there, pick a few that we can use here,
    > and suggest them. Ready, set, go....
    >
    > (...theme from Jeopardy plays in the background...)

    I don't object to any other ideas, but here are some more:
    - Realistic HDR
    - Motion Blur
    - A color (purple, blue, red, etc)
    - Livestock (eg http://preview.tinyurl.com/25zkjc3 )
    otter, Jan 3, 2011

  2. otter

    otter Guest

    On Jan 2, 7:45 pm, otter <> wrote:

    > - Livestock (eghttp://preview.tinyurl.com/25zkjc3)

    No comments on Lucy? This is also a mystery shot. Can anyone guess
    what SEG stands for?
    otter, Jan 4, 2011

  3. otter

    otter Guest

    On Jan 3, 8:57 pm, Paul Furman <> wrote:
    > otter wrote:
    > > On Jan 2, 7:45 pm, otter<>  wrote:

    > >> - Livestock (eghttp://preview.tinyurl.com/25zkjc3)

    > > No comments on Lucy?  This is also a mystery shot.  Can anyone guess
    > > what SEG stands for?

    > 'poop eating grin'... nice shot!

    Yeah, I love her, but the shot is a little disturbing once you know
    what's in her mouth.
    otter, Jan 4, 2011