Re: CACHE problem - network vs local

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Dan C, Sep 3, 2010.

  1. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 21:51:49 -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:

    > I'm on dialup
    > When I contact
    >
    > http://radar.weather.gov/radar_lite.php?rid=sgf&product=N0R&loop=yes
    >
    > after clearing my local cache
    > I still get HOURS *OLD* data
    >
    > The national data from "NATIONAL" data at
    > http://radar.weather.gov/Conus/full_lite_loop.php shows good data
    >
    > *HELP*

    Formatting your hard drive will correct this problem.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he wiped the vomit from his chin.
    Dan C, Sep 3, 2010

  2. Dan C

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 22:14:56 -0700, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On 03 Sep 2010 03:19:30 GMT, Dan C <> wrote:
    >
    >>Formatting your hard drive will correct this problem.

    > If chucktard and richard had a love child born without a brain, that
    > child would still be smarter than you.

    I once thought Dumb C might be somewhat intelligent but anyone who would
    post that over and over again cannot be very smart.

    Meat Plow, Sep 3, 2010