Re: cable modem won't work without the router

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Me, May 28, 2005.

  1. Me

    Me Guest

    I'll save K-man the trouble....
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Me, May 28, 2005

  2. Me

    Duane ;-\) Guest

    "Me" <> wrote in message
    > I'll save K-man the trouble....
    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Oh, you do mean K-Woman don't you, because good old K-MAN is a *woman*. ;-)
    I have nothing against women but the deceit of that *bitch* and a *clown*
    like you that will follow an ass-wipe like her is truly unbelievable. And
    if you were ever faced with the problem of an ISP that provisioned by MAC
    address for the devices that can connect to a BB service provider's network,
    then you would know that is a possibility when MAC(s) have to be provisioned
    with the ISP.

    You couldn't piss is a boot right. ;-)

    Duane :)

    Duane ;-\), May 28, 2005

  3. Me

    Duane ;-\) Guest

    Hey K-Woman-Clown, I know you're out there so give me one of those below to
    validate one of your ass suckers.

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Daddy *D* ;-)

    Duane ;-\), May 28, 2005