Re: Cable for PC2PC

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by JonnieStyle, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. JonnieStyle

    JonnieStyle Guest

    > Mijat's Profile:
    > http://www.examnotes.net/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=190941

    Cut off one end and make a crossover cable. It will require an RJ45 end and
    crimpers, but you could probably borrow the crimpers from somewhere. Or
    take the cable to a computer store and have some dude do it for you...

    --
    JonnieStyle

    JonnieStyle, Jun 24, 2003