    billyw, Sep 5, 2003

  2. "billyw" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > ok...
    > who would you rather be locked in a room with
    > her or arnie..
    >
    > i'll go for the democrat

    Depends on whether there's anyone else in that room... Like a terrorist.

    --
    Fris "Or her sister" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Sep 5, 2003

  3. billyw

    billyw Guest

    you think bush is handling terrorism well?
    he isn't, he preaches the war on terror, but that fact is he is spreading
    his forces thin, he hasn't got enuff correctly trained forces in iraq. by
    correctly trained i mean he has combat troops there, the US army is a combat
    army. those kids aren't equiped for what they are doing now.
    so i'd still take the democrat, least i might get a BJ.

    billyw, Sep 5, 2003