Re: Bye bye birdie

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Dan C, Nov 16, 2010.

  1. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 08:38:40 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > With the advent of this new class of insecticides, the birds are
    > dissapearing as a result of a lack of insects to eat!

    Cool.

    Less birdshit in the world to clean up.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he dropped another white rhino.
    Dan C, Nov 16, 2010

  2. Dan C

    joevan Guest

    On 16 Nov 2010 00:59:22 GMT, Dan C <>
    wrote:

    >On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 08:38:40 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >> With the advent of this new class of insecticides, the birds are
    >> dissapearing as a result of a lack of insects to eat!

    >Cool.
    >
    >Less birdshit in the world to clean up.

    I don't know, stupid people like you are still spewing shit everywhere
    on this NG. How do we clean you up. The birds are an indication of
    goodness, you are the opposite. Now go away, nobody here likes you.
    joevan, Nov 16, 2010