Re: Bye bye birdie

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Meat Plow, Nov 15, 2010.

  1. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 08:38:40 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > With the advent of this new class of insecticides, the birds are
    > dissapearing as a result of a lack of insects to eat!
    > http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2010/11/15-0

    Bullshit. Just like the DDT ban. Now we have bedbugs and malaria of
    epidemic proportions. Because of some hippies protesting.

    Meat Plow, Nov 15, 2010

  2. Meat Plow <> via

    >> With the advent of this new class of insecticides,
    >> the birds are dissapearing as a result of a lack of
    >> insects to eat!
    >>
    >> http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2010/11/15-0

    > Bullshit. Just like the DDT ban. Now we have bedbugs
    > and malaria of epidemic proportions. Because of some
    > hippies protesting.

    If you didn't let the hippies protest in your house,
    you wouldn't have the bedbugs and malaria, you dumbass.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
    and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',

    You should not view the world in terms
    and finding acceptance of them as such.

    I could help you with that... but...
    I really just don't like you that much.

    Repent! The end is near.... Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    And... good luck if there's an apocalypse.

    (And some condoms... because I wouldn't want to be the first guy who
    survives the apocolypse on Murray Povich staring at DNA child support.)

    Repent! The end is near! Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em...
    an-nnnn-dh... *good* "luck" - if there's an apocalypse.
    Bucky Breeder, Nov 15, 2010

  3. Meat Plow

    joevan Guest

    On 15 Nov 2010 16:59:10 GMT, Bucky Breeder
    <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote:

    >Meat Plow <> via
    >>
    >>> With the advent of this new class of insecticides,
    >>> the birds are dissapearing as a result of a lack of
    >>> insects to eat!
    >>>
    >>> http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2010/11/15-0

    >> Bullshit. Just like the DDT ban. Now we have bedbugs
    >> and malaria of epidemic proportions. Because of some
    >> hippies protesting.

    >If you didn't let the hippies protest in your house,
    >you wouldn't have the bedbugs and malaria, you dumbass.
    >
    >HTH.

    Damn, if that don't make sense. It does make sense. I never had
    bedbugs and never had hippies protesting in my house.
    joevan, Nov 15, 2010
  4. joevan <> dispensed affirmations thusly:

    > On 15 Nov 2010 16:59:10 GMT, Bucky Breeder
    > <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote:
    >
    >>Meat Plow <> via

    >>> Bullshit. Just like the DDT ban. Now we have bedbugs
    >>> and malaria of epidemic proportions. Because of some
    >>> hippies protesting.

    >> If you didn't let the hippies protest in your house,
    >> you wouldn't have the bedbugs and malaria, you dumbass.
    >>
    >> HTH.

    > Damn, if that don't make sense. It does make sense.
    > I never had bedbugs and never had hippies protesting
    > in my house.

    Just like on 'Kids in the Hall': '99 Helens Agree';
    and the world would be such a better place if only...
    everybody would change their name to "Helen"?

    HTH.

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 15, 2010
  5. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 16:59:10 +0000, Bucky Breeder wrote:

    > Meat Plow <> via
    >>
    >>> With the advent of this new class of insecticides, the birds are
    >>> dissapearing as a result of a lack of insects to eat!
    >>>
    >>> http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2010/11/15-0

    >> Bullshit. Just like the DDT ban. Now we have bedbugs and malaria of
    >> epidemic proportions. Because of some hippies protesting.

    > If you didn't let the hippies protest in your house, you wouldn't have
    > the bedbugs and malaria, you dumbass.
    >
    > HTH.

    Why do you feel the need to answer for the SnuhTard?

    <alt.config> removed.

    Meat Plow, Nov 15, 2010
  6. Meat Plow <> via

    > On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 16:59:10 +0000, Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >
    >> Meat Plow <> via

    >>> Bullshit. Just like the DDT ban. Now we have bedbugs
    >>> and malaria of epidemic proportions. Because of some
    >>> hippies protesting.

    >> If you didn't let the hippies protest in your house,
    >> you wouldn't have the bedbugs and malaria, you dumbass.
    >>
    >> HTH.

    > Why do you feel the need to answer for the SnuhTard?
    >
    > <alt.config> removed.

    Whaa??? SunhWho???

    HTH.

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 15, 2010