Re: Bye bye birdie

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by joevan, Nov 15, 2010.

  1. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 08:38:40 -0700, §nühw¤£f <>
    wrote:

    >With the advent of this new class of insecticides, the birds are dissapearing
    >as a result of a lack of insects to eat!
    >http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2010/11/15-0
    >
    >SILENT SPRING!

    If we don't start insisting on getting organic veggies etc., it is our
    fault. I try to get all organic when I buy food. No joke is it.

    joevan, Nov 15, 2010

  2. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 14:06:07 -0700, §nühw¤£f <>
    wrote:

    >joevan wrote:
    >> On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 08:38:40 -0700, §nühw¤£f <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>With the advent of this new class of insecticides, the birds are

    >> dissapearing
    >>>as a result of a lack of insects to eat!
    >>>http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2010/11/15-0
    >>>
    >>>SILENT SPRING!

    >> If we don't start insisting on getting organic veggies etc., it is our
    >> fault. I try to get all organic when I buy food. No joke is it.

    >Good luck when the food industrial complex has ties to pestacide
    >companies :)

    Hey we got to try, try and educate the ignorant masses. I do what I
    can. Don't be so negative. Do a little research on such as "Monsanto
    bastards".

    joevan, Nov 15, 2010