Re: but what happens when it's changed?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mike Yetto, Jan 7, 2011.

  1. Mike Yetto

    Mike Yetto Guest

    <> writes and having writ moves on.
    >On Thu, 06 Jan 2011 17:08:16 -0600, G. Morgan <>
    >wrote:

    >>"" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Thanks

    >>Answer in header, since question was too.

    >The question in the subject line is perfectly ok except for perfect
    >assholes.

    How's it working now?

    >OR..show me THE Official Usenet Posting Guide that says differently.

    Common sense should be enough.

    Mike "let's see if this works" Yetto
    In practice they are not.

    Mike Yetto, Jan 7, 2011

  2. Mike Yetto

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 07/01/2011 02:45, Mike Yetto wrote:
    > <> writes and having writ moves on.
    >> On Thu, 06 Jan 2011 17:08:16 -0600, G. Morgan<>
    >> wrote:

    >>> Answer in header, since question was too.

    >> The question in the subject line is perfectly ok except for perfect
    >> assholes.

    > How's it working now?

    What was the question?

    ;-)