Re: Burning AVI files to CD or DVD

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by keaya, May 10, 2009.

  1. keaya

    keaya Guest

    On Apr 16, 5:53 am, Lookout <> wrote:
    > Win XP Pro
    >
    > Nero6 Ultra - they've been no help
    >
    > Having a problem burning an AVI to CD orDVD. Sometimes AVIs will work
    > sometimes not. Any ideas why?
    > ISOs burn fine.
    > How about free software?

    Did you hear of the Total Video2Dvd?I think it is your best
    choice.it's safe and works pretty well.It is the most powerful
    conversion tool that it can "Auto Convert and Burn MKV, Blu-ray TS,
    M2TS, AVCHD MTS, HDV1080i, Divx, Rm, Wmv, Avi to DVD Video Disc
    directly."It is very easy to use, and offer the better quality,.You
    can try it.
    Source(s):
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Total Video2Dvd&btnG=Google Sear....
    http://www.effectmatrix.com/total_video_to_DVD_Author/index.htm