Re: Burning AVI files to CD or DVD

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by LQ, Apr 17, 2009.

  1. LQ

    LQ Guest

    On 4ÔÂ16ÈÕ, ÉÏÎç5ʱ53·Ö, Lookout <> wrote:
    > Win XP Pro
    >
    > Nero6 Ultra - they've been no help
    >
    > Having a problem burning anAVIto CD orDVD. Sometimes AVIs will work
    > sometimes not. Any ideas why?
    > ISOs burn fine.
    > How about free software?

    There is an easy way, You can try Total Video2Dvd, i have used it,
    and work well on my computer, it can ¡°Auto Convert and Burn MKV, Blu-
    ray TS, M2TS, AVCHD MTS, HDV1080i, Divx, Rm, Wmv, Avi to DVD Video
    Disc directly.¡±
    It is very easy to use, and offer the better quality, you can try it
    by youselft, work well, you will like it.find£ºhttp://www.google.com/
    search?hl=en&q=Total+Video2Dvd&btnG=Google+Search&aq=o&oq=
    http://www.effectmatrix.com/total_video_to_DVD_Author/index.htm
    LQ, Apr 17, 2009