    Kline Sphere Guest

    Spammers should be shot.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 27, 2006

  2. "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message news:...
    > Spammers should be shot.

    Ever spam a spammer....they friggin hate it!

    Robert Williams, Jan 27, 2006

  3. Kline Sphere

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Robert Williams:

    >> Spammers should be shot.
    >>

    > Ever spam a spammer....they friggin hate it!

    No. That would make me a spammer too.

    I'd rather just shoot it and be called a murderer.

    Although it could be argued that ending the existance of whatever lifeform
    a spammer is could not be techically called murder...

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 27, 2006
  4. "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
    > plaintive wail of Robert Williams:
    >
    > >> Spammers should be shot.
    > >>

    > > Ever spam a spammer....they friggin hate it!

    > No. That would make me a spammer too.
    >
    > I'd rather just shoot it and be called a murderer.
    >
    > Although it could be argued that ending the existance of whatever lifeform
    > a spammer is could not be techically called murder...

    Let me get this straight....you can kill a spammer and not be a murderer. But
    if you spam a spammer you will also be a spammer.

    Robert Williams, Jan 27, 2006
  5. Kline Sphere

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Robert Williams:

    >> Although it could be argued that ending the existance of whatever
    >> lifeform a spammer is could not be techically called murder...
    >>

    > Let me get this straight....you can kill a spammer and not be a
    > murderer. But if you spam a spammer you will also be a spammer.

    Hey! I don't make the rules.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 27, 2006
  6. "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
    > the plaintive wail of Robert Williams:
    >
    > >> Although it could be argued that ending the existance of whatever
    > >> lifeform a spammer is could not be techically called murder...
    > >>

    > > Let me get this straight....you can kill a spammer and not be a
    > > murderer. But if you spam a spammer you will also be a spammer.

    > Hey! I don't make the rules.

    Maybe you should.....

    Robert Williams, Jan 27, 2006
  7. Robert Williams wrote:
    > "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message news:...
    >> Spammers should be shot.
    >>

    > Ever spam a spammer....they friggin hate it!

    Hmmm.. I wonder if Paul is going to love all of that free prOn that he
    just signed up for hehehe

    --
    Patrick Dickey <>
    http://www.pats-computer-solutions.com

    Patrick Dickey, Jan 27, 2006

    > >> Spammers should be shot.
    > >>

    > > Ever spam a spammer....they friggin hate it!
    > >

    > Hmmm.. I wonder if Paul is going to love all of that free prOn that he
    > just signed up for hehehe

    hehe...he sure did, didn't he....(not that wasn't a stutter)

    Robert Williams, Jan 27, 2006
  9. Kline Sphere

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 27, 2006 at 5:57am "Kline Sphere" blathered:

    > Spammers should be shot.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    It appears as though that post has been deleted.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    Do a thousand things right, it's the one thing you do wrong they'll notice.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 27, 2006