Re: Bugger me

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ian Moyce, the sybaritic, discipling toilet water, Jun 26, 2004.

  1. Ian Moyce wrote:
    > I'll be damned. Managed to change the plugs, HT cables, and filters in
    > my car in a rainstorm.
    >
    > Next the oil change in a snow blizzard. Just gotta find a drain for
    > the oil to drain into from the engine first..

    HA! That's nothing. I've scored myself yet another netloon. It's play time
    again.

    <aside to pseudo-nemesis>
    Hi!

    [insert obParanoia lame here]

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    Ian Moyce, the sybaritic, discipling toilet water, Jun 26, 2004

  2. Ian Moyce, the sybaritic, discipling toilet water

    relic Guest

    Ian Moyce, the sybaritic, discipling toilet water wrote:
    > Ian Moyce wrote:
    >> I'll be damned. Managed to change the plugs, HT cables, and filters
    >> in my car in a rainstorm.
    >>
    >> Next the oil change in a snow blizzard. Just gotta find a drain for
    >> the oil to drain into from the engine first..

    > HA! That's nothing. I've scored myself yet another netloon. It's play
    > time again.
    >
    > <aside to pseudo-nemesis>
    > Hi!
    >
    > [insert obParanoia lame here]
    >
    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    Hmmmm..... it's been over 10 hours and she hasn't responded to this one yet.
    A good stalker wouldn't even take a sleep-break.

    --
    - relic -
    Don't take life too seriously, You won't get out alive.

    relic, Jun 26, 2004

  3. Ian Moyce, the sybaritic, discipling toilet water

    Nemesis Guest

    relic wrote:
    > Ian Moyce, the sybaritic, discipling toilet water wrote:
    >> Ian Moyce wrote:
    >>> I'll be damned. Managed to change the plugs, HT cables, and filters
    >>> in my car in a rainstorm.
    >>>
    >>> Next the oil change in a snow blizzard. Just gotta find a drain for
    >>> the oil to drain into from the engine first..

    >> HA! That's nothing. I've scored myself yet another netloon. It's play
    >> time again.
    >>
    >> <aside to pseudo-nemesis>
    >> Hi!
    >>
    >> [insert obParanoia lame here]
    >>
    >> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    > Hmmmm..... it's been over 10 hours and she hasn't responded to this
    > one yet. A good stalker wouldn't even take a sleep-break.

    What about being taken for a walk by the dogs? That ok?

    Nemesis, Jun 26, 2004
  4. Ian Moyce, the sybaritic, discipling toilet water

    joevan Guest

    On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 15:39:35 GMT, "relic" <>
    wrote:

    >Ian Moyce, the sybaritic, discipling toilet water wrote:
    >> Ian Moyce wrote:
    >>> I'll be damned. Managed to change the plugs, HT cables, and filters
    >>> in my car in a rainstorm.
    >>>
    >>> Next the oil change in a snow blizzard. Just gotta find a drain for
    >>> the oil to drain into from the engine first..

    >> HA! That's nothing. I've scored myself yet another netloon. It's play
    >> time again.
    >>
    >> <aside to pseudo-nemesis>
    >> Hi!
    >>
    >> [insert obParanoia lame here]
    >>
    >> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    >Hmmmm..... it's been over 10 hours and she hasn't responded to this one yet.
    >A good stalker wouldn't even take a sleep-break.

    I use NFilter and these creepy echoes and trolls keep messing thangs
    up some bad. Wish they would stay in bed and leave this group alone.
    joevan

    joevan, Jun 26, 2004