Re: BTUs of heat from computer

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Nigel Kendrick, Aug 8, 2003.

  1. "AG" <> wrote in message
    news:3f32e78c$0$63821$...
    > Anybody got any idea how many BTUs of heat are give of by a computer?
    > The air-conditioning guy wants to know what we need in the server room.
    > AG

    Not trying to be a smartass but wouldn't you think the aircon guys could
    help work this out? Otherwise, it's a bit like ordering a meal in a
    restaurant and the kitchen staff coming out and asking you for cooking tips.

    NK

    Nigel Kendrick, Aug 8, 2003

  2. Nigel Kendrick

    AG Guest

    "Nigel Kendrick" <> wrote in message

    > "AG" <> wrote in message
    > > Anybody got any idea how many BTUs of heat are give of by a computer?
    > > The air-conditioning guy wants to know what we need in the server room.
    > > AG
    > >

    > Not trying to be a smartass but wouldn't you think the aircon guys could
    > help work this out? Otherwise, it's a bit like ordering a meal in a
    > restaurant and the kitchen staff coming out and asking you for cooking

    tips.

    > NK

    While I agree with you I can't help the fact that the bulbs in this pack
    aren't the most luminous around.
    Our landlord is so cheap that he squeaks when he walks. Lets say it this
    way, he is a doctor and yesterday he was out in 90 degree + weather painting
    one of the buildings in the shopping center instead of hiring someone to do
    it.
    AG

    AG, Aug 8, 2003

  3. > While I agree with you I can't help the fact that the bulbs in this pack
    > aren't the most luminous around.
    > Our landlord is so cheap that he squeaks when he walks. Lets say it this
    > way, he is a doctor and yesterday he was out in 90 degree + weather

    painting
    > one of the buildings in the shopping center instead of hiring someone to

    do
    > it.
    > AG

    Ah - I see!