Re: BTTF reissue - when?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Doug MacLean, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. Doug MacLean

    Doug MacLean Guest

    The last digit of a UPC number is the checksum and is unlikely to change. I
    have had confirmation of what a studio rep mentioned that the UPC will stay
    the same, 025192212123, and that a a V2 will be present. The street date for
    the re-release is targeted for September 2nd with preorders accepted as of
    July 28th.

    I hope this helps!

    --

    Doug MacLean
    Home Theater Info

    "AAbrams0264" <> wrote in message
    > Supposedly the UPC code label on the fixed versions has 9 (or will have)

    V2 on
    Doug MacLean, Jun 23, 2003

  2. Doug MacLean

    Tony Beck Guest

    Doug MacLean wrote:

    >The last digit of a UPC number is the checksum and is unlikely to change. I
    >have had confirmation of what a studio rep mentioned that the UPC will stay
    >the same, 025192212123, and that a a V2 will be present. The street date for
    >the re-release is targeted for September 2nd with preorders accepted as of
    >July 28th.
    >
    >I hope this helps!
    >
    >--

    Does this apply to Canadian versions as well?

    Tony Beck
    Tony Beck, Jun 24, 2003

  3. Doug MacLean

    ZC TGS Guest

    On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:03:19 GMT, "Doug MacLean"
    <> wrote:

    >The last digit of a UPC number is the checksum and is unlikely to change. I
    >have had confirmation of what a studio rep mentioned that the UPC will stay
    >the same, 025192212123, and that a a V2 will be present. The street date for
    >the re-release is targeted for September 2nd with preorders accepted as of
    >July 28th.

    Where did you hear about this date from?
    ZC TGS, Jun 25, 2003
  4. Doug MacLean

    Doug MacLean Guest

    "ZC TGS" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:03:19 GMT, "Doug MacLean"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >The last digit of a UPC number is the checksum and is unlikely to change.

    > >have had confirmation of what a studio rep mentioned that the UPC will

    stay
    > >the same, 025192212123, and that a a V2 will be present. The street date

    for
    > >the re-release is targeted for September 2nd with preorders accepted as

    of
    > >July 28th.

    > Where did you hear about this date from?

    Initially from the studio rep I deal with and confirmed by a proprietary
    listing subscription service used by libaries and retailers. Of course,
    studios have been known to make unexpected changes.

    Doug MacLean, Jun 25, 2003