Re: BSOD

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Nathan Mercer, Jan 7, 2005.

  1. ams67 wrote:
    > It is not just a question of crashing and laughing...
    >
    > Try this:
    > http://ams67.atspace.com/remote

    Yet another reason to not run as administrator
    Nathan Mercer, Jan 7, 2005

  2. Nathan Mercer

    nick Guest

    On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 15:50:24 +1300, Nathan Mercer wrote:

    > ams67 wrote:
    >> It is not just a question of crashing and laughing...
    >>
    >> Try this:
    >> http://ams67.atspace.com/remote

    > Yet another reason to not run as administrator

    Heh
    That makes two default Microsoft settings that us users are responsible
    for baddies exploiting.
    You'ld think they were setting us up and laughing behind our backs.
    nick, Jan 7, 2005

  3. nick wrote:
    >>>It is not just a question of crashing and laughing...
    >>>Try this:
    >>>http://ams67.atspace.com/remote

    >>Yet another reason to not run as administrator

    > Heh
    > That makes two default Microsoft settings that us users are responsible
    > for baddies exploiting.

    dumb arse users.

    > You'ld think they were setting us up and laughing behind our backs.

    why not, sometimes it is fun to watch people do stupid things... look at
    the popularity of the dumbarse/CKY/dirty sanches series
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Jan 7, 2005
  4. Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    > dumb arse users.
    >
    >> You'ld think they were setting us up and laughing behind our backs.

    > why not, sometimes it is fun to watch people do stupid things... look at
    > the popularity of the dumbarse/CKY/dirty sanches series

    or my personal (NZ) favourite "Back of the Y" Masterpiece Television -
    used to be on TV2

    http://www.backofthey.co.nz
    Nathan Mercer, Jan 9, 2005