    Boot in safe-mode and goto the device manager and look for ("?"
    question marks, or '!", exclamation points). If you see either,
    delete the device(s), reboot.

    G. Morgan, Jan 5, 2011

  2. G. Morgan

    G. Morgan Guest

    "~~Ashley~~" <> wrote:

    >"G. Morgan" <> wrote in message
    >> "~~Ashley~~" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>The BSOD is:
    >>>IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    >>>Stop: 0x0000000A

    >> It's a hardware device conflict. "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"
    >>
    >> Boot in safe-mode and goto the device manager and look for ("?"
    >> question marks, or '!", exclamation points). If you see either,
    >> delete the device(s), reboot.
    >>

    >Everything is OK in DM in safe mode

    I just re-read this is a laptop. Do you hear the fans running?

    Can you download and run this?
    http://www.almico.com/speedfan.php

    Need to see if motherboard/drives are overheating, and the fan
    RPM's.

    G. Morgan, Jan 5, 2011

  3. G. Morgan

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 06 Jan 2011 12:09:02 -0500, ~~Ashley~~ wrote:

    > "G. Morgan" <> wrote in message
    >> "~~Ashley~~" <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>"G. Morgan" <> wrote in message

    >>>Everything is OK in DM in safe mode

    >> I just re-read this is a laptop. Do you hear the fans running?
    >>
    >> Can you download and run this?
    >> http://www.almico.com/speedfan.php
    >>
    >> Need to see if motherboard/drives are overheating, and the fan RPM's.
    >>

    > There are no sensors that this program can read on the MB

    Most main boards have at least a couple of ACPI sensors.

    Meat Plow, Jan 6, 2011
  4. G. Morgan

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 06 Jan 2011 13:18:16 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > Meat Plow wrote:
    >> On Thu, 06 Jan 2011 12:09:02 -0500, ~~Ashley~~ wrote:
    >>
    >>> "G. Morgan" <> wrote in message

    >> RPM's.
    >>>>

    >>> There are no sensors that this program can read on the MB

    >> Most main boards have at least a couple of ACPI sensors.
    >>

    > d00d, ur mom is caused by spyware!

    Git off my leg huMPy.

    <swat>

    Meat Plow, Jan 6, 2011
  5. G. Morgan

    G. Morgan Guest

    "~~Ashley~~" <> wrote:

    >There are no sensors that this program can read on the MB

    That's not good. This is a modern machine that came w/ Win 7??

    See if you can get into ''setup", (BIOS) and read the temps and
    RPM's in there.

    G. Morgan, Jan 6, 2011
  6. Meat Plow <> pinched this steaming loaf
    <>:

    >On Thu, 06 Jan 2011 13:18:16 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    >> Meat Plow wrote:

    either,

    >>> RPM's.

    >>> Most main boards have at least a couple of ACPI sensors.
    >>>

    >> d00d, ur mom is caused by spyware!

    >Git off my leg huMPy.
    >
    ><swat>

    STFU GAYLORD