Re: Browsers disappearance

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tony, Aug 11, 2010.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Shortly Chuckcar will be on here with his usual daft advice and the always
    same advice of doing a repair of internet explorer. Just disregard it.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first
    day on the job for potty mouth,

    beyond the realm of understandability

    Tony, Aug 11, 2010

  2. Tony

    Buffalo Guest

    Tony wrote:
    > Shortly Chuckcar will be on here with his usual daft advice and the
    > always same advice of doing a repair of internet explorer. Just
    > disregard it.

    It won't be any poorer advice than yours, but it will provide more
    intertainment.
    Buffalo

    Buffalo, Aug 11, 2010

  3. Tony

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 8/10/2010 8:54 PM Just to please that super-ego, Buffalo wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > Tony wrote:
    >> Shortly Chuckcar will be on here with his usual daft advice and the
    >> always same advice of doing a repair of internet explorer. Just
    >> disregard it.

    > It won't be any poorer advice than yours, but it will provide more
    > intertainment.
    > Buffalo

    <g>

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Aug 11, 2010
  4. Tony

    Tony Guest

    /| /| | | |
    ||__|| | | Piss off,
    / O O\ Wankstain
    / \ |
    / \ \|____________________|
    / _ \ \ ||
    / |\____\ \ ||
    / | | | |\____/ ||
    / \|_|_|/ | _||
    / / \ |____| ||
    / | | | --|
    | | | |____ --|
    * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
    *-- _--\ _ \ | ||
    / _ \\ | / `
    * / \_ /- | | |
    * ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    proper manners

    Tony, Aug 12, 2010
  5. Tony

    Buffalo Guest

    Tony wrote:
    > /| /| | | |
    > ||__|| | | Piss off,
    > / O O\ Wankstain
    > / \ |
    > / \ \|____________________|
    > / _ \ \ ||
    > / |\____\ \ ||
    > / | | | |\____/ ||
    > / \|_|_|/ | _||
    > / / \ |____| ||
    > / | | | --|
    > | | | |____ --|
    > * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
    > *-- _--\ _ \ | ||
    >

    > Buffalo wrote:
    >

    >> It won't be any poorer advice than yours, but it will provide more
    >> intertainment.
    >> Buffalo

    Nice pic!! :)
    Buffalo