    Would that be the blown highlights, the terrible amount of sensor
    dust, or the selective oversharpening?
    Yeah, it's mystifying that anyone would buy a POS camera like that.

    Annika1980, Jun 23, 2008

  2. Annika1980

    Mr.T Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >On Jun 23, 7:09 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    >>"Yes, this one has to be viewed full size to be awed by the mystical
    >>properties of the D3.'

    >Would that be the blown highlights, the terrible amount of sensor
    >dust, or the selective oversharpening?
    >Yeah, it's mystifying that anyone would buy a POS camera like that.

    Don't blame the camera for Rita's shortcomings.

    MrT.

    Mr.T, Jun 24, 2008

  3. In article <48609a17$0$1023$>, MrT@home
    says...

    > "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > >On Jun 23, 7:09 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    > >>"Yes, this one has to be viewed full size to be awed by the mystical
    > >>properties of the D3.'

    > >Would that be the blown highlights, the terrible amount of sensor
    > >dust, or the selective oversharpening?
    > >Yeah, it's mystifying that anyone would buy a POS camera like that.

    > Don't blame the camera for Rita's shortcomings.
    >
    > MrT.

    Rita's shortcomings?

    Rita's got little fingers has she?

    Just Another Sock, Jun 24, 2008
  4. Annika1980

    John Turco Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:

    > On Jun 23, 7:09 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    >
    > "Yes, this one has to be viewed full size to be awed by the mystical
    > properties of the D3.'
    >
    > Would that be the blown highlights, the terrible amount of sensor
    > dust, or the selective oversharpening?
    > Yeah, it's mystifying that anyone would buy a POS camera like that.

    Hello, Bret:

    Hold on, there...I must heartily object! Why are you blaming a poor,
    innocent Nikon D3, for Rita's renowned grotesqueness?

    Do you truly think that, any of your cherished Canon DSLR's may even
    be immune to her slovenly ways, somehow? <g>

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, Jun 25, 2008
  5. Annika1980