Re: Broadway vs. B and H

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by PTRAVEL, Aug 5, 2003.

  1. PTRAVEL

    PTRAVEL Guest

    "Richard" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Broadway Photo has the camera I want for $40 less than B and H. I have
    > purchased from B and H in the past but never Broadway, are they as
    > reputable?
    >
    > thanks,,
    > Richard

    Check www.resellerratings.com

    Everything I've read suggests that Broadway should be avoided.

    PTRAVEL, Aug 5, 2003

  2. PTRAVEL

    Richard Guest

    I agree,,I just read some BAD reviews on BizRate,,,

    thanks

    Richard, Aug 5, 2003

  3. PTRAVEL

    polvoronn Guest

    I agree with both statements. Consider the $40 premium as insurance that
    you'll get your product the way you want it, when you want it.

    polvoronn, Aug 5, 2003