Re: Broadway Photo?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Bill, Mar 3, 2009.

  1. Bill

    Bill Guest

    On Tue, 03 Mar 2009 06:01:59 -0600, Unglued <>
    wrote:

    >Do any of you have experience purchasing from these guys? I am looking
    >to buy a xsi 450d, and everyone else has jumped their prices up $50 on
    >this model (with kit lens). Broadway still has it for $630.

    Don't - check out the following:

    http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Broadway_Photo

    Bill

    Bill, Mar 3, 2009

  2. Bill

    Dave Cohen Guest

    Unglued wrote:
    > On Tue, 03 Mar 2009 07:04:58 -0600, Caesar Romano <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 03 Mar 2009 07:32:23 -0500, Bill <>
    >> wrote Re Re: Broadway Photo?:

    >>> Don't - check out the following:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Broadway_Photo
    >>>
    >>> Bill

    >> Ditto on that. Avoid Broadway Photo.

    > Wow! Thanks to you both. I guess saving the $50 should be the least of
    > my worries. :)

    It goes beyond saving $50. What happens if the item needs to be
    returned. I ordered a GPS unit from Amazon. The audio was too low and I
    was given a full refund postage free with no hassle. Generally, look for
    a good price on an item, but squeezing the last few buck could be more
    trouble than it's worth.
    Dave Cohen

    Dave Cohen, Mar 3, 2009