Re: British Telecom internet connection drops randomly

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by MrGrumpy, Jun 27, 2005.

  1. MrGrumpy

    MrGrumpy Guest

    Suggest you speak with BT, to check youre line.

    "483928367483" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I have BT 2Mb broadband. I use a D-Link 640 modem/router/wireless AP.
    >
    > Between once aday and once every 3 days, the modem ADSL light stops
    > flickering and stays on. I also lose access to the internet although the
    > control software says I'm still connected.
    >
    > Resetting or unplugging the modem power causes it to reboot and then all

    is

    MrGrumpy, Jun 27, 2005

  2. MrGrumpy

    483928367483 Guest

    BT says it's not their fault...

    483928367483, Jun 27, 2005

  3. MrGrumpy

    old jon Guest

    > BT says it's not their fault...

    Well, they would say that wouldn`t they. Tell them you want the line
    checked.
    After all your paying them for the service. They might even send an engineer
    from India to check it for you <grins>. best wishes..OJ

    old jon, Jun 27, 2005