Re: Britannica.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by VanguardLH, Mar 4, 2009.

  1. VanguardLH

    VanguardLH Guest

    Kenny wrote:

    > OOPS!
    >
    > "Kenny" <> wrote in message
    >> Can you download and burn this:
    >> http://www.mininova.org/tor/2157318
    >> it would put me over my monthly limit.
    >>
    >> Kenny

    minova.net scraped this from thepiratebay.org, a well-known pro-piracy
    Swedish site. http://www.mininova.org/copyright says they only accept
    requests to remove tors for copyrighted material from the copyright
    owner. Britannica has been informed thanks to Kenny's "oops". >;->

    http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1880981,00.html?iid=tsmodule
    http://www.wired.com/politics/onlinerights/news/2009/03/piratebay_editorial
    http://symbian.sys-con.com/node/860302
    http://www.australia.to/index.php?o...ilms-on-internet-&catid=89:reports&Itemid=184