Re: Britain's most popular boys name...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aardvark, Jun 8, 2007.

  1. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 12:04:20 +0000, Bucky Breeder wrote:

    > Then all you have to say is "Why do they call it 'Big Ben' anyway? It
    > doesn't look so big to me!"

    I doubt very much you have ever seen Big Ben. Big Ben is the bell that
    strikes the hours and it resides inside the tower of Westminster Clock,
    which you've most probably seen in pictures of London.

    --
    Registered Linux User 413057.
    Both Mandriva 2007.1 and Ubuntu 7.04

    the other English teams put together :)
    Aardvark, Jun 8, 2007

  2. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 13:49:07 +0000, Bucky Breeder wrote:

    > It is obvious that your mother did not give you all of the attention
    > that you felt you deserved as a baby; and then later as a child;
    > subsequently as an adolescent, and those feelings [*about* your
    > "perception of the events", *not* the "events"] have continually caused
    > you to sabotage any meaningful or lasting relationship, resulting in
    > grevious damage to your social skills and condemned you to a truncated
    > life of negative energy, others seeing you as being a cranky old
    > loner...
    >
    > It is equally obvious that your father was never around nor contributed
    > positively to your development.
    >
    > [You exhibit "suffering hero complex" manifested via transferrence with
    > traits of "conquering hero complex" acted-out as compensating mechanisms
    > for your deficiencies]
    >
    > Be assured of this : tranferring your own inadequacies to others via
    > fortified masquerade behaviours behind the perceived cloak of anonymity
    > using personas which you have conjured from your distorted and selective
    > recollections deep within your subconscious will never repair your true
    > feelings of emptiness and self-worthlessness...
    >
    > Drugs and alcohol are *NOT* the answer... [repeat 3 times]
    >
    > Now... *_WAKE_UP_!!!*...
    >
    > ...and go give some money to some homeless people; volunteer to work at
    > a neighborhood soup-kitchen/bread-line; help others truely less
    > fortunate than you are - and see how much better you feel about your
    > true self - and your "pitiful" "persecuted" situation!

    :)

    Aardvark, Jun 9, 2007