Re: Bridge

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Hex, Jun 18, 2004.

  1. Hex

    Hex Guest

    woah, sounds like a guru from outer space

    off.It wont do any
    >harm as it is if you leave it on though.
    >
    >Make sure you make a questionative statement at least

    next time you post,
    >factual nonsense isn't always appropriate.
    >
    >"Hex" <> wrote in message
    >> bridge, i believe is used to bridge wired and wireless

    network.

    Hex, Jun 18, 2004

  2. Hex

    Hex Guest

    well sorry mr. know it all. that's just how i understand
    it. i maybe wrong, but if you cannot give a clear and
    informative explanation yourself, you might as well just
    shut up.

    Hex, Jun 18, 2004