Re: Braindumps? What are they?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Pugleon, Jul 14, 2003.

  1. Pugleon

    Pugleon Guest

    This forum could do alot better then bitching about
    dumps. Once they are out there people will use them,
    either as a total paper dump of the exam, or just to make
    sure they dont need to re take....

    So until such times as they are taken off the market, or
    Microsoft does what Cisco and others do and puts lots of
    simulations, and hands on labs... Dumps will be here. Get
    over it. And if you guys put half the time you put into
    moaning about dumpers, into looking for work you'd have
    top jobs and not need to worry about these dumpers to
    begin with.

    Sure people who just dump for exams are annoying. But
    they won't get past the interview stage anyways. So what
    do you care!

    And as for the bodybuilding comments, get a life... The
    fact you even have to talk about how tough you are on a
    web forum is sad, let alone saying something stupid like
    a bodybuilder could hurt anyone. 1000's of reps with
    weights any teen could lift, starving yourself and living
    on high protein drinks doesnt make someone a tough-man.

    Join a boxing club if you want to talk/act tough... But
    then whats the point anyways if your never going to see
    the person you are bitching to on the other end of the
    internet... Seriously get a grip

    Lets put this OLD NEWS in the bit bucket for a while
    shall we ladies and gents?

    take the test and
    >go home and write down all they can remember. This is

    how the braindumps are
    >compiled. (Thus, often resulting in wrong answers). The

    thing about them is,
    >while they'll help you pass the test, they don't teach

    you anything. If all
    >you're looking for is some letters after your name, go

    braindump. If you're
    >looking for a job or career, learn the right way. Which

    would be a
    >combination of reading books, hands-on experience, and

    practice exams
    >(practice exams being tests that have questions on the

    same topic and skill
    >level as the real thing....not the exact same

    questions). And you're right,
    >they do make our certs worthless, because any 3rd grader

    can pass all the
    >MCSE exams if they braindump. And that's not what being

    an MCSE is all
    >about. It's about knowing your stuff. And if you don't

    know it, it's knowing
    >where to find it. And braindumps aren't it.
    >
    >KB
    >

    >"Martijn" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I have read several posts in this newsgroup about
    >> braindumps but I have no clue what they are. What I
    >> notice in those posts is that many people get very

    angry

    Pugleon, Jul 14, 2003

  2. Pugleon

    Maestro Guest

    Yes, and well put!!!

    Maestro, Jul 14, 2003

  3. Pugleon

    Gary - US Guest

    Piss off arse.

    --
    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    "Kindly do the needful"

    Gary - US, Jul 14, 2003
  4. Pugleon

    Gary - US Guest

    You piss off too arse jr.

    Gary - US, Jul 14, 2003
  5. http://www.mavisbeacon.com/

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Jul 21, 2003
  6. Pugleon

    Consultant Guest

    which version of google are you using? ;-)

    Consultant, Jul 21, 2003