Re: Braindumps? What are they?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by KLXrider, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. KLXrider

    KLXrider Guest

    On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 08:45:26 -0700, "Martijn" <>
    wrote:

    >Is that the case???

    Yes, braindumps are questions and answers to the exams. Sometimes
    right and sometimes wrong all depending how long the idiot that
    creates the dump can retain the questions.

    KLXrider, Jul 10, 2003

  2. "KLXrider" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 08:45:26 -0700, "Martijn" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Is that the case???

    > Yes, braindumps are questions and answers to the exams. Sometimes
    > right and sometimes wrong all depending how long the idiot that
    > creates the dump can retain the questions.

    Or how well the GENIUS posts incorrect answers (intentionally).

    --
    Fris "MWAHAHAHAHA" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 10, 2003

  3. KLXrider

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Martijn" <> wrote in message
    > What is Microsoft doing about it?

    That would seem to be a very good question.
    I know that they have sued and closed-down some companies *selling* MS exam
    questions as study-guides/prep-tests, but they don't *seem* to be doing much
    (if anything) about braindump websites.

    >Arent there something
    > like 1000 questions or more for each exam orso? And dont
    > they keep updating their exams?

    I don't know, and I'd assume that anyone who might (Andy Ruth, etc.)
    wouldn't be allowed to disclose that information.
    I would have thought that *if* they had a sufficiently large pool of
    questions, and *if* they update them frequently, there wouldn't be much of a
    problem.
    However, as out most recent proud dumper announced, that does not appear to
    be the case.

    Andy

    Andy Foster, Jul 10, 2003