Re: Braindead and Bad Taste R2 UK releases (Universal)

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Carlos Rodriguez, Jul 16, 2003.

  1. Ugh. Braindead was such complete garbage.

    Carlos Rodriguez, Jul 16, 2003

  2. "Carlos Rodriguez" <> wrote in message
    > Ugh. Braindead was such complete garbage.

    in your opinion =and with such a well argued one who could disagree?

    --
    Gareth
    quote of the day

    The dog from that film you saw, Jul 16, 2003

  3. On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 20:19:01 GMT, "Carlos Rodriguez" <>
    wrote:

    >Ugh. Braindead was such complete garbage.

    That's my all-time favourite movie you're talking about. Good thing
    you're a topposter, otherwise I may have cared ;-)

    Mischa

    Mischa van Dinter, Jul 16, 2003
  4. Carlos Rodriguez

    Ben Harlow Guest

    Mischa van Dinter <> wrote in

    > On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 20:19:01 GMT, "Carlos Rodriguez" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Ugh. Braindead was such complete garbage.
    >>

    > That's my all-time favourite movie you're talking about. Good thing
    > you're a topposter, otherwise I may have cared ;-)
    >
    > Mischa

    Were you named after Mischa Auer, the greatest character actor to ever
    grace film?

    Ben Harlow, Jul 17, 2003
  5. On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 03:19:39 GMT, Ben Harlow <>
    wrote:

    >Were you named after Mischa Auer, the greatest character actor to ever
    >grace film?

    Nope. My parents just liked the name. I'll have to look that guy up
    though, never heard of him.

    Grtz
    Mischa

    Mischa van Dinter, Jul 17, 2003