Re: Boring Boring & Boring.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by ~misfit~, May 31, 2010.

  1. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs Gerg Wong wrote:
    > What a utterly Boring news Group this has become, is this why all of
    > the decent chaps have left it..
    >
    > Mind you a very good Advert for the world to see how stuffed UP NZ
    > is..

    Oh well, time for this version of Roger to get the killfile treatment......

    <plonk>
    --
    Shaun.

    "When we dream.... that's just our brains defragmenting" G Jackson.

    ~misfit~, May 31, 2010

  2. ~misfit~

    JohnO Guest

    On May 31, 12:09 pm, "~misfit~" <>
    wrote:
    > Somewhere on teh intarwebs Gerg Wong wrote:
    >
    > > What a utterly Boring news Group this has become, is this why all of
    > > the decent chaps have left it..

    > > Mind you a very good Advert for the world to see how stuffed UP NZ
    > > is..

    > Oh well, time for this version of Roger to get the killfile treatment.......
    >
    > <plonk>

    He'll pop up again soon, just like a mushroom. Mushrooms grow well
    when their world is mostly bull shit.

    JohnO, May 31, 2010

  3. ~misfit~

    Gib Bogle Guest

    JohnO wrote:
    > On May 31, 12:09 pm, "~misfit~" <>
    > wrote:
    >> Somewhere on teh intarwebs Gerg Wong wrote:
    >>
    >>> What a utterly Boring news Group this has become, is this why all of
    >>> the decent chaps have left it..
    >>> Mind you a very good Advert for the world to see how stuffed UP NZ
    >>> is..

    >> Oh well, time for this version of Roger to get the killfile treatment......
    >>
    >> <plonk>

    > He'll pop up again soon, just like a mushroom. Mushrooms grow well
    > when their world is mostly bull shit.

    Chickenshit

    Gib Bogle, May 31, 2010
  4. ~misfit~

    JohnO Guest

    On May 31, 4:23 pm, Gib Bogle <> wrote:
    > JohnO wrote:
    > > On May 31, 12:09 pm, "~misfit~" <>
    > > wrote:

    > >> Oh well, time for this version of Roger to get the killfile treatment.......

    > >> <plonk>

    > > He'll pop up again soon, just like a mushroom. Mushrooms grow well
    > > when their world is mostly bull shit.

    > Chickenshit

    I bow down before your superior knowledge of the subject.

    Mushrooms, that is.

    JohnO, Jun 1, 2010