Re: Boot up message?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    No. Enter the BIOS and enable S.M.A.R.T.
    For an explanation of S.M.A.R.T., see:

    http://maxtor.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/maxtor.cfg/php/enduser/olh_adp.php?p_faqid=494

    www.ariolic.com/activesmart/smart-technology.html

    On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:54:24 GMT, in