Re: Boot process for Windows 2000.

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. "Tom" <> wrote in message
    > Could anyone please explain the general PC's boot process
    > on a windows 2000 professional PC.

    Leather boots should be used. It's kinkier that way.

    > Also what do the following DOS commands do? and explain
    > how they are used >
    >
    > MD

    Make Decision

    > RD

    Remove Decision

    > CD

    Change Decision

    > EDIT

    Except During International Time

    > TYPE

    Take Your Pen!s Everywhere

    > FORMAT A:/S

    For Ovulating Receptionists Make A Tent And Spin

    > DIR/W

    Developing Idiotic Redundancies, Wow!

    > CHDSK/F

    Copulate Hyperventilating Dyslexic Sexy Kangaroos (Female)

    > SCANREG

    Sexually Charged Appendages Never Replace Excited Gonads

    > could all your replies be sent to my email

    No, They can't.

    Beyond LotD, I nominate this numb nuts for LotW

    --
    Fris "Can I get an AMEN from the congregation?" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 21, 2003

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Gary - US Guest

    Amen brother Fris!

    --