Re: Boot Camps

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Kevin Bachelder, Jul 23, 2003.

  1. Hey Scott,

    You might want to read these articles from Ed Tittel that appeared in
    Certification Magazine...

    (note - you may need to register, which is FREE, to view these articles -
    Kevin)

    Boot Camps: Regimented IT Training
    http://www.certmag.com/issues/sep01/dept_learntools.cfm

    Comparing Boot-Camp Curricula
    http://www.certmag.com/issues/oct02/dept_learntools.cfm

    BOOT CAMPS: A CertMag Review
    http://www.certmag.com/issues/jun02/feature_tittel.cfm

    Good luck,

    Kevin

    Kevin Bachelder

    Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) - Windows NT 4.0
    Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) - Windows 2000
    Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA)
    CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Repair Technician (A+)

    Kevin Bachelder, Jul 23, 2003