Re: Boot Camps

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Gary - US, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. Gary - US

    Gary - US Guest

    Yes....please do. Definitely get certified even if you don't know your ass
    from a hole in the ground. Great way to waste your money.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk