    Apart from ebay anyone know of a internet dvd shop I can buy boondock saints
    Dutch version or jap, I know I had a site a few months ago but lost it

    cheers Dave

    Dragon, Dec 23, 2004

  2. Dragon

    Jay G. Guest

    On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 03:03:30 GMT, Dragon wrote:

    > Apart from ebay anyone know of a internet dvd shop I can buy boondock saints
    > Dutch version or jap, I know I had a site a few months ago but lost it

    Here's one site for the Japanese DVD:
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AEBF-10027

    -Jay

    Jay G., Dec 23, 2004

  3. Malcolm Campbell, Dec 23, 2004
  4. Dragon

    Jordan Guest

    What's special about the Dutch or Japanese versions? I've seen the U.S.
    version for $10 at my local grocery.

    - Jordan

    Jordan, Dec 23, 2004
  5. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    the us and uk version are cut

    dave

    Dragon, Dec 23, 2004
  6. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    "Malcolm Campbell" <> wrote in message
    >> Apart from ebay anyone know of a internet dvd shop I can buy boondock

    > saints
    >> Dutch version or jap, I know I had a site a few months ago but lost it

    > Can get the Dutch one here:
    >
    > http://oas2000.proxis.be/gate/jabba.coreii.g_p?bi=4&sp=DETAILS&mi=3741007
    >
    > - Mal

    hi mal are these any good, have you used them your self and do they deliver
    to the UK

    Dragon, Dec 23, 2004

  7. > hi mal are these any good, have you used them your self and do they

    deliver
    > to the UK

    I used them a few years ago to get the Dutch version of Dawn of the Dead,
    they seemed fine, and at that time when I ordered they delivered to the UK.
    Presumably they haven't changed since.

    - Mal

    Malcolm Campbell, Dec 23, 2004
  8. Dragon

    I.G. Farben Guest

    I.G. Farben, Dec 23, 2004
  9. Dragon

    Jay G. Guest

    On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 19:49:20 GMT, Dragon wrote:
    >> What's special about the Dutch or Japanese versions? I've seen the U.S.
    >> version for $10 at my local grocery.
    >>

    > the us and uk version are cut

    By about 7 seconds. Some of the more graphic quick shots were cut out.
    The US R1 actually has the uncut version of the bar shootout as a deleted
    scene, if one would like to compare the differences.

    The Japanese R2 also is anamorphic video while the R1 is not, and contains
    a different commentary track than the R1. Finally, it has footage from the
    Japanese press conference for the film, as well as some workshop scenes of
    the film.

    -Jay

    Jay G., Dec 24, 2004