Re: Books for MCAD (VB.NET)

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Ken Onweller \(.NET MCSD\), Jan 12, 2004.

  1. is it as big as ".NET and COM: The complete interoperability guide" by Adam
    Nathan?

    This book is a whopper!

    "Lorne Smith" <> wrote in message
    > Well... I'm about half way through Mike Gunderloy's 70-306 book from QUE

    and
    > I can say I'm very much impressed so far. Good book with some very good
    > review exercises... A little boring at times, but that's only when
    > reviewing stuff I already know ( and reviewing is ALWAYS boring!)...
    >
    > My only problem with the book is it's size.... It's nearly doubled the
    > weight of my laptop bag!! ;-)
    >
    > Lorne
    >
    > "Sanjeev K B" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I am preparing for MCAD, it would be a great help if anyone can tell me
    > > whether i should opt for self-paced learning books from Microsoft press

    or

    Ken Onweller \(.NET MCSD\), Jan 12, 2004

  2. Ken Onweller \(.NET MCSD\)

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Well.. It's as thick as 4.5 single DVD cases... about 1100 pages :) and
    weigh's a fair amount too....

    "Ken Onweller (.NET MCSD)" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Lorne Smith, Jan 14, 2004