Re: Books, Ebooks, Other Materials

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by David BlandIII, Jan 22, 2004.

  1. I'm using the All-In-One series from Mike Meyers (Not related to Jason).
    It's very good. Also, for a really detailed coverage of PC components, I
    haven't seen anything that beats the 15th edition of Upgrading and Repairing
    PCs by Scott Mueller. To round out your library you may also want to add one
    or two in the "A+ Technician's On-the-Job Guide" series. I have the O-T-J
    Guide to Networking. Good luck!

    --
    David Bland

    David BlandIII, Jan 22, 2004