Re: Bookmarks MozillaFF

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Rom, Feb 23, 2009.

  1. Rom

    Rom Guest

    On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 22:11:31 -0600, Ips-Switch wrote:

    > How do I get the bookmarks in MFF listed alphabetically? It's a bitch trying

    <http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Organizing+Bookmarks#Sorting_bookmarks>

    SortPlaces (experimental) extension:
    <https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/9275>

    > to find anything when it's a total jumble.

    Entering likely letters/words to search bookmark properties in either
    the location bar, sidebar or library may help, and so might these:

    Go Parent Folder:
    <https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/7377>

    Show Parent Folder:
    <https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/7372>