Re: Book report (it took me 16 years to read the book )

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by VanguardLH, Apr 10, 2008.

  1. VanguardLH

    VanguardLH Guest

    philo wrote:

    > BOOK REPORT
    >
    > by Little Philo T. Ogden GRADE 1
    >
    > Teacher: Mrs. Setter
    >
    > Title of Book : Gravity's Rainbow
    >
    > Author : Thomas Pynchon
    >
    > The book is an epistiological dialysis of the phenonomena of phreneological
    >
    > dispensation based upon a Dionysian synthetic tautological excesiology.
    >
    > Drawing upon the essence of the Platonical paradoxes of the Meno.
    >
    > Pynchon poses the Modus Tolens argument for the face of war.
    >
    > The normal vs. moribund sociological arguement microspically drawn to
    > continuum through
    >
    > the narrative of "Slothrop" proves to be one of the most provoking Word War
    > II
    >
    > discussions of the present era.

    Obviously for a very narrow audience accustomed to the lexicon and
    intimate to the topic. When I'm speaking computerese to another person
    when around my family, they think we're speaking in a foreign tongue.

    So when was "Word War I"?

    VanguardLH, Apr 10, 2008