re: book material?

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by gop, Jan 6, 2004.

  1. gop

    gop Guest

    yes it's the A+ fourth edition all in one book

    http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/0789728443.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

    Hey gop, does this book have a name?

    gop wrote:
    > I have been studying for the A+ Core exam with a book I used to pass my
    > A+ O/S exam a few months ago but have relised there are new objectives out
    > now.
    >
    > Does anyone think I should get an updated book or whether or not the book

    Im
    > using should still cover the main areas I need to know?
    >
    > Thanks

    Post a follow-up to this message

    There is a solution!"

    http://www.giantcompany.com