Re: Bluetooth question

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Jun 23, 2010.

  1. <> via

    > I have a new computer coming in in the next day or two. I have a
    > Logitech Bluetooth keyboard/mouse that will be used with the system. I
    > know nothing about Bluetooth but apparently there's a small unit that
    > plugs into a USB port to send the signals back and forth to and from the
    > keyboard and mouse. I was just looking at a set of Bluetooth enabled
    > headphones, and thought it would be nice to have them for using with the
    > computer, for listening to music. But it appears there are only the
    > headphones in the package, no transmitter. How do I make the computer
    > Bluetooth enabled, if I even can, or will the transmitter for the
    > keyboard/mouse send a signal to the headphones too? Thanks.

    You can simply read the manual and follow the instructions...
    "Pairing" is quite easy to do; but like MAYONNAISE, it quite
    hard to explain exactly HOW they do it - or WHY, for that matter.
    You don't have to understand HOW it works to just do it.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and this message
    is assembled for your education and entertainment

    So "happy" to see her:

    http://vimeo.com/12280336

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 23, 2010