Re: blue screen...please help!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Anders Rimmer, Aug 5, 2003.

  1. Ehh, did you even bother to re-install Windows XP? Because if you
    DID'nt, that might just be it. You see, all the components of your two
    motherboards are completly different. And therefore, windows tries to
    load the wrong drivers. Also, if you're using SATA disks with the
    wrong drivers (that is, for a different SATA chipset) the same problem
    arises.

    regards,

    /Rimmer

    Anders Rimmer, Aug 5, 2003