Re: Blue Filenames?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by JANATARD, Jun 1, 2005.

  1. JANATARD

    JANATARD Guest

    These are pornography files.

    --
    Poster: "My machine is very slow to boot up."
    JANA the JANATARD: "Clean out the IE cache."
    JANATARD, Jun 1, 2005

  2. JANATARD

    JAMIE LOWRY Guest

    And you're an arse!

    Does anybody have any "real" answers?

    JAMIE LOWRY, Jun 1, 2005

  3. JANATARD

    Rebecca Guest

    JAMIE LOWRY wrote:
    > And you're an arse!
    >
    > Does anybody have any "real" answers?

    They are _GAY_ pornography files.

    Rebecca, Jun 1, 2005
  4. JANATARD

    fidox Guest

    These have been compressed by XP....

    fidox, Jun 1, 2005
  5. JANATARD

    Grendel Guest

    > Does anybody have any "real" answers?

    Blue files are just compressed files.

    These can either be compressed by the cleanup process, or you can manually
    compress files (right-click, properties, advanced, check the check box).

    Grendel.
    Grendel, Jun 1, 2005
  6. JANATARD

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Well I'll be. I didn't know that.

    --

    The best live web video on the internet http://www.seedsy.com/webdemo.htm
    Sharpvision simply the best http://www.seedsy.com

    --
    -
    pcbutts1, Jun 5, 2005
  7. JANATARD

    Andy Guest

    On my system (Windows XP Prof.) compressed files have blue file names.

    Andy, Jun 5, 2005
  8. JANATARD

    John Lord Guest

    clever little thing this XP! I was using 95 upgraded to new PC.

    does this happen automatically, can you change the settings and save hard
    disk space in those files you don't use that often?

    thanks

    john

    John Lord, Jun 5, 2005