Re: Bloody nerve

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Shep©, Jul 27, 2003.

  1. Shep©

    Shep© Guest

    On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 00:01:47 +0100, In this world we created "Brian
    H¹©" <> wrote :

    >I've started to get entries in my logs for referals from this site.
    >tlfw.dk
    >I decided to pay them a quick visit, and notice that they don't have referal
    >links, they just add a sites url to their download buttons and make it look as
    >if they are holding the software themselves.
    >
    >Bloody cheek.

    Who cares?

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Free songs download,

    Shep©, Jul 27, 2003

  2. Shep©

    Shep© Guest

    On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 00:46:13 +0100, In this world we created "Brian
    H¹©" <> wrote :

    > Shep© said:
    >
    >> On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 00:01:47 +0100, In this world we created "Brian
    >> H¹©" <> wrote :
    >>
    >>> I've started to get entries in my logs for referals from this site.
    >>> tlfw.dk
    >>> I decided to pay them a quick visit, and notice that they don't have referal
    >>> links, they just add a sites url to their download buttons and make it look
    >>> as if they are holding the software themselves.
    >>>
    >>> Bloody cheek.
    >>>

    >> Who cares?

    >Thanks :-S

    Thought you'd like it ;-)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Free songs download,

    Shep©, Jul 27, 2003

  3. Shep©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Shep© said:

    > On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 00:46:13 +0100, In this world we created "Brian
    > H¹©" <> wrote :

    >> Shep© said:

    >>> Who cares?

    >> Thanks :-S