Re: Blood for Oil

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by chuckcar, Jan 14, 2010.

  1. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in
    news:Xns9D00647E76436snuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.142:

    > Remember kids, red blooded amurikins *died* for this stuff so you
    > could drive your big-ass SUV...
    >
    > http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2010/01/14-6

    I don't *own* one. If it has more than two seats, there's no enjoyment
    at all.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Jan 14, 2010

  2. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in

    > chuckcar <> clouded the waters of pure thought with
    >
    >> "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Remember kids, red blooded amurikins *died* for this stuff so you
    >>> could drive your big-ass SUV...
    >>>
    >>> http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2010/01/14-6
    >>>

    >> I don't *own* one. If it has more than two seats, there's no
    >> enjoyment at all.
    >>

    > Heh...if theres more than two wheels theres no real fun!

    And no downforce. Wobble is a bitch.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Jan 15, 2010

  3. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in

    > chuckcar <> clouded the waters of pure thought with
    >
    >> "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> chuckcar <> clouded the waters of pure thought with

    > you

    >>> Heh...if theres more than two wheels theres no real fun!
    >>>

    >> And no downforce. Wobble is a bitch.
    >>

    > HUH?

    You *were* talking about something with a motor right? Watch a WSBK race
    sometime.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Jan 15, 2010
  4. chuckcar

    Phxbrd Guest

    "~BD~" <> wrote in message
    > The Honda crotch rocket rider was travelling at approximately 85 mph. The
    > VW driver was talking on a cell phone when she pulled out from a side
    > street, apparently not seeing the motorcycle. The riders reaction time was
    > not sufficient enough to avoid this accident. The car had two passengers
    > and the bike rider was found INSIDE the car with them. The Volkswagen
    > actually flipped over from the force of impact and landed 20 feet from
    > where the collision took place. All three involved (two in the car and the
    > bike rider) were killed instantly. This graphic demonstration was placed
    > at the Motorcycle Fair by the Police and Road Safety Department.
    >
    > http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244746
    >
    > --
    > Dave

    I knew an idiot savant who did the same thing on his Triumph, only it was a
    Chevy station wagon he hit, and at 95 mph. He, the mother and three kids
    were all killed instantly. Goddam cages are dangerous in the wrong hands.

    Phxbrd, Jan 18, 2010